I spent 15 years as a professional actress: studying acting; theatre; voice lessons; vocal coaches; Second City; agents; auditions; learning to walk, talk and look the part. Then I realized that embodying other people wasn’t my passion; figuring out what motivates them is. So, I swapped my makeup brushes for pencils, vocal lessons for voiceover scripts and acting lessons for Advertising campaigns. I may be sitting on the other side of the table, but at the end of the day, I’m still a storyteller.
My advantage, however, is my ability to bring stories to life—rooted in human truth and with a memorable creative twist.
TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
- When I was little, I wanted to be a mermaid.
- Doodling/sketching helps me think.
- I was scared to travel (and didn’t) for a long time.
- I eat lobster on my birthday every year.
- My license plate directly translated from Russian says “BOOGER.”
- I strongly dislike the color purple for no reason other than it was my best friends favorite color when we were kids.
- I have a box of toys in my office…for me to play with.
- I was born in Odessa, Ukraine.
- One of the first movies I saw in America was “Spaceballs.” Because of that, I’ve never gotten Star Wars because it’s not funny!
- I’ve been a professional certified mystery shopper, ornament decorator, sculptor, dog walker, garage sale organizer, local music promotor, make-up artist, personal shopper, camp counselor, pumpkin carver, caretaker, face-painter, cake decorator, office manager and actress.